Training and Learning with SIAA
The SIAA Training and Learning Center (TLC) provides proprietary and unique educational content for SIAA member agencies. The SIAA-TLC is your training department, and features an ever-growing course catalog:
- Access to WebCE continuing education courses at no cost, allowing members to better manage their time and eliminate costly accreditation training. (You only pay the State filing Fee)
- Acord Form training in easy 3 minutes (or less) video tutorials
- Predetermined training tracks for agencies and agents
- Sales and CSR (Account Manager) courses including Fear-Less Sales and Closing, Agency Management in the Hard Market, Service Center Best Practices, and Growing Your Agency using Social Media
- A complete series of commercial lines training including: Introduction to BOP, Worker's Compensation 101, and Cyber Liability 101
- Courses to improve cross-selling and account rounding: Policy Review Game Plan, Ensuring Agency Growth Through Cross-selling, and Top 20 Cross-selling tips
From developing the skill set within your agency, overseeing agency staffing, learning new skills, understanding E & S, learning how to avoid E & O claims, minimizing your agency's cyber liability, or improving your Microsoft Office skills, The SIAA-TLC has a course for you and your team.
SIAA Members also have numerous opportunities to participate in live training with strategic company partners.