Chicagoland SIA offers consultation services to help boost your agency’s online presence across all aspects of the digital landscape. As you find yourself starting out or growing your existing business, it’s crucial to have an online footprint to capture as many potential leads as possible. In order to do so, we recommend that all our agencies have a website, a company Facebook page, a company LinkedIn page and a Google My Business account at the bare minimum. Don’t know where to start? Below is an overview of how we can you navigate your business through the digital landscape. We also have a number of free resources to help you get started today.
Website Recommendations & Optimization
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t have a website or you’ve had your website for years, we’re here to help.
- If you’re looking to find a web developer to fit your needs, we can provide a list of recommended vendors.
- If your website is already built and you’re looking for ideas to spruce it up, we can provide an audit with optimization recommendations.
- For those who have an advanced website you’re looking to get more involved with the analytics aspect we can provide guidance on tracking tools and site data analysis.
Social Media Foundations
Being present on social media platforms is a great way to market yourself as a professional and grow your business. There are many ways to expand your network for free across social media and we refer to these as “organic” media solutions. The best way to grow your network organically is by maintaining your profiles consistently across the different social platforms. Whether you’re a social media expert or you are just creating your accounts now, we can find a program to fit your agency’s needs.
With this offering we provide guidance on:
- Account setup and profile maintenance best practices which refers to posting, expanding your network, network engagement, etc. across the major social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram).
- Auditing your existing social profiles and provide optimization recommendations to utilize each platform to its full capacity.
- For those who want to take their digital marketing to the next level, we can also help guide your agency into the realm of paid advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
There are many ways to use Google as a tool to grow your business. Many potential clients will look you up in this search engine to learn more about you. To make sure that they find you and all the relevant information (phone number, website, hours, etc.) you must claim your “Google My Business” account.
Don’t know how to do this?
- We can provide step-by-step instructions on how to claim the account online.
- Already have your account but want to up your game? We offer tools to run your own paid search campaigns and instructions on how to request Google Reviews from your existing customers.
- We also provide audits to ensure your Google Business profile is being utilized to the best of its ability.