Digital Marketing & Strategy Consultation
Chicagoland SIA offers consultation services to help boost your agency’s online presence across all aspects of the digital landscape. As you find yourself starting out or growing your existing business, it’s crucial to have an online footprint to capture as many potential leads as possible. In order to do so, we recommend that all our agencies have a website, a company Facebook page, a company LinkedIn page and a Google My Business account at the bare minimum. Don’t know where to start? Below is an overview of how we can you navigate your business through the digital landscape. We also have a number of free resources to help you get started today.
The first step in creating a digital strategy is to identify your current level of technology adoption in six key areas: website, social media, Google, Review Sites, Organic Advertising, and Paid Advertising.
Website Recommendations & Optimization
Whether you’re just starting out and don’t have a website or you’ve had your website for years, we’re here to help.
- If you’re looking to find a web developer to fit your needs, we can provide a list of recommended vendors.
- If your website is already built and you’re looking for ideas to spruce it up, we can provide an audit with optimization recommendations.
- For those who have an advanced website you’re looking to get more involved with the analytics aspect we can provide guidance on tracking tools and site data analysis.
Social Media Foundations
Being present on social media platforms is a great way to market yourself as a professional and grow your business. There are many ways to expand your network for free across social media and we refer to these as “organic” media solutions. The best way to grow your network organically is by maintaining your profiles consistently across the different social platforms. Whether you’re a social media expert or you are just creating your accounts now, we can find a program to fit your agency’s needs.
With this offering we provide guidance on:
- Account setup and profile maintenance best practices which refers to posting, expanding your network, network engagement, etc. across the major social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram).
- Auditing your existing social profiles and provide optimization recommendations to utilize each platform to its full capacity.
- For those who want to take their digital marketing to the next level, we can also help guide your agency into the realm of paid advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
There are many ways to use Google as a tool to grow your business. Many potential clients will look you up in this search engine to learn more about you. To make sure that they find you and all the relevant information (phone number, website, hours, etc.) you must claim your “Google Business Profile” account
.Don’t know how to do this?
- We can provide step-by-step instructions on how to claim the account online.
- Already have your account but want to up your game? We offer tools to run your own paid search campaigns and instructions on how to request Google Reviews from your existing customers.
- We also provide audits to ensure your Google Business profile is being utilized to the best of its ability.
Resources Available for Download - Free
Start building your agency's digital presence with this step by step guide to setting up Social Media Channels, Claiming your Google My Business page, Using LinkedIn to Prospect, and tips for optimizing your website.
Do you create original content? This guide explores setting up a Content Marketing Strategy, the importance of original content, along with some tips to make your content work for you.
I needed somebody who had expertise in digital strategy and marketing to evaluate all of my marketing, website, and social media platforms. I was getting traffic on my website and from Google but it wasn't necessarily leading to a lot of sales and I was getting very little interaction on social media posts. My website had a lot of information but was cluttered. Kelsey did a full digital analysis of my entire company and gave me step by step feedback on things to change on my website, my Google business, and all my social media platforms. She also explained what I was doing well and why it was good with all kinds of detailed notes and helpful information. I feel if I had hired somebody to do this it would have cost me thousands of dollars but to have this type of value included with my SIAA membership speaks volumes about the organization and what it can do for any agency. I'm confident all of the changes will not only help my agency grow but will help establish more credibility to my existing and potential clients. Terrence Kloss
Your Life Protect
SIAA is an alliance who is always working to help their agents, and looking into the future for additional support and alignment. Higher commissions with carriers, as well as Growth and Profit sharing bonus opportunities.
Having the Chicagoland SIA LLC Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Team, as part of my Team, made me BIG! Both the PL & CL teams help me find the carrier has the appetite, that matches my risk! I am able to secure the correct coverage needs with a competitive Proposal.
Having a personal Agency Development professional, who helps me strategize my long term plans, plus the BIA program, as well as all the other available Training and Learning in the member site.
Having a Digital Marketing specialist is invaluable! I get one on one help with putting together a comprehensive plan for my business Digital Marketing Strategy.
There is a reason SIAA and Chicagoland SIA are #1. It is not by accident. Alan Sussman
Northeast Insurance Solutions