Agency Growth & Development
Chicagoland SIA is dedicated to assisting our members with agency growth and development. When an agency joins Chicagoland SIA they are assigned an Agency Growth Coach (AGC) who will go the extra mile to provide knowledgeable advice and consult on services available to members. AGC provide ongoing support for as long as your agency requires, here are some of the ways they can assist:
New Member Foundation Program
We're committed to fostering enhanced engagement, collaboration, and continuous learning between you and your dedicated Agency Growth Coach. Whether you prefer in-person meetings or Zoom sessions, our program is designed to cater to your unique needs, ensuring your journey to agency success is smooth and tailored to you.
Phase 1: Kick Start
In this intensive initial phase, we lay the foundation:
- Personalized New Member Orientation to equip you with the skills needed to quote, submit, and write business.
- Three weeks of immersive training, including live webinars and guidance on agency management systems and website development.
- Dive into SIAA's CONNECT platform for access to Markets, Technology, and The Training and Learning Center.
Phase 2: Launch
As you settle into your new role, we continue to provide the support you need:
- Twice-monthly meetings with customized agendas to address your unique needs and goals.
- Explore a range of essential topics, including technology, digital presence, sales strategies, marketing, operations, and more.
Phase 3: Accelerator
Prepare for year two with a focus on growth & optimization:
- Monthly meetings designed to elevate your agency's performance.
- Dive deeper into topics such as renewal business, account rounding, CRM & Automation, Running Reports, and Business Planning.
- Tailored agendas ensure your readiness for a successful second year in the independent agency world.
Business Insurance Advantage
Chicagoland SIA is committed to fostering long-term success for its members by providing unwavering support and invaluable resources that extend far beyond the initial year of membership, all at no additional cost. Beyond the introductory materials, our dedication to your growth shines through in our approach to enhancing your skills in the insurance agency industry and providing exceptional value to all our members, be they new to agency ownership or seasoned professionals.
Through ongoing mentorship, tailored guidance, and access to cutting-edge industry insights, we ensure that our members are equipped to excel and thrive, elevating their expertise to advanced levels and solidifying their position as leaders in the field of insurance. Your success is our mission, and we're here to empower you every step of the way.
Why BIA? Here's what you can expect:
- Profitable Book of Business: Discover the secret to building a book of business that not only boosts profits but also attracts ideal clients, increasing renewal retention rates.
- Targeted Marketing Mastery: In today's competitive landscape, personal lines are shrinking for independent agents. We'll equip you with a powerful "targeted approach" to marketing that will empower you to pivot and focus your efforts on writing more Commercial Insurance.
- Strategic Growth: Our BIA program has a proven track record of success, with participating agencies experiencing remarkable growth of 15% to 20% in their Strategic Partner Carriers. More wins, more success!
- Personalized Guidance: Your journey to success is our priority. Enjoy weekly one-on-one coaching sessions every Friday to discuss your progress and tackle the week's lessons. Plus, kickstart the program with an exclusive EXCEL Spreadsheet featuring 7 of our Strategic Partner Carriers and classes they write, boasting an impressive minimum 30% HIT RATIO!
- Flexible Learning: Dedicate just three to four hours each week to complete our carefully curated training materials. Access our Training and Learning Center 24/7, ensuring you can learn at your own pace and convenience.
Small Commercial Marketing Campaign
SIAA has developed a 4-week program for agents who would like to learn step by step how to design and build a successful small commercial marketing campaign. Each week participants will devote 4 hours to complete the online self-study tutorials and assignments, including creating a lead list and campaign touchpoints. Your Chicagoland Agency Growth Coach will join participants for a weekly call with the SIAA Marketing Coach to review the weekly assignment and the progress made in building the campaign components.
We are here to help you grow small commercial and our Strategic Partner Carriers are willing to help as well. Carriers can provide marketing material, help with finding a high-hit class of business to target and occasionally provide funds toward a marketing campaign. At Chicagoland SIA we can provide additional support and education focused on digital strategy and analytics. The program is designed to bring resources together that will help you develop and launch your first campaign. From there you will have the knowledge and skills to repeat the process for years to come.
Gail joined Chicagoland SIA in February 2014 in a new role which partners her with Principals/Producers, assisting them to grow and develop their Independent Agency. She engages with members using a variety of tools.
Christine joined Chicagoland SIA in 2018 as an Agency Growth Coach. Christine brings her commitment and passion for the Independent Agency Channel to member agencies by assisting their growth with a variety of tools: Training - Technical and Sales, Automation, Marketing and Coaching.