Access to Markets
Chicagoland SIA has a unique two-stage approach to accessing both personal and commercial lines standard markets. From the very first day of membership, agencies may utilize the AccessPlus placement facility to assist with placing quality new business submissions, while continuing to build knowledge on the current marketplace. Additionally, Chicagoland SIA continues to negotiate reduced premiums commitments with carriers to allow Chicagoland SIA members the ability to earn direct appointment or sub-code.
- Provides members access to standard personal lines and standard commercial lines carriers through Chicagoland SIA's placement facility
- AccessPlus Account Placement Specialist offers an expert level of guidance, mentorship, and support throughout the quoting process, including pricing trends and current marketplace appetite
- Requests to finalize personal lines business may be submitted to AccessPlus through the EZLynx comparative rater, allowing for an accurate and bindable quote within 24 hours
- Completed acord applications may also be submitted via email
- Complete access to download policy documents (available for carriers utilizing download capabilities) for all policies written through AccessPlus via the Nexsure retail agent portal
- Premium volume is tracked and used for direct appointment conversations with carriers on behalf of the members.
Direct or Sub-code Appointments
- Code numbers
- Direct Access to underwriting
- Combined volumes used for ongoing carrier negotiations
- Qualify for profit sharing, supplemental commissions, and Portfolio Management Service Fees (PMSF)
- Preferred commission schedules
Our goal is to assist you in placing business with partner carriers up until the point you have the necessary premium volume to obtain your own direct code. Ultimately our vision is for agencies to write 95% of their business directly with companies.
E & S or Program/Specialty Markets
Through SIAA Marketplace we assist with identifying potential markets for unique risks outside the standard markets AccessPlus provides. Use Marketfinder to find a market for difficult commercial, professional, or personal accounts. Target a class of business with Marketfinder programs and specialty markets.